16 March, 2010

Day 2 - Buzzorama

Today went great. I felt a lot better and not so tired. After a long morning hard walk up the mountain hills, I had my decaf and the same breakfast and lunch as yesterday. Even though I crave sugar like a maniac, I haven't had any at all. And we're talkin not just sweets and stuff - I haven't had any wheat (bread or pasta or pastries) or any sweeteners of any kind. That craving will go away eventually but all day I just wanted to run downstairs and buy a chocolate truffle and then hide in a bathroom stall while I savored every last piece of it. However, I made do.

Highs:
My digestive system is improving. If you catch my drift - I'm suddenly very regular and the sessions are short, sweet and to the point - and pretty much without aroma. Sorry, but I promised you the detailed truth and nothing but.... Another good thing is that my chin rash appears to be on it's way out the door. Still visible, it's either begun to run it's course or this diet is working - already! The armpits are another matter. The itch periodically and still at inopportune times. And yes, I have considered my deodorant, soaps, etc... - all of which I have not changed in a while. It's so strange and annoying.

How Low Can I Go:
Super low was this afternoon. I was craving a coffee but instead ordered a green tea latte with no sweeteners or flavorings. Unfortunately, at seattles best it comes pre-mixed and pre-sugared. So I got a boring old green tea and added soy to it. I think next time I'll walk my ass over to starbucks (of which I hate to frequent) to get me one because at least this commercial chain offers them unsweetened. So even lower, I still had some ciggys and a drink but let me do some explainin' here. I had a happy hour with my friends set up a month ago for tonight. But I did good. I only had a vodka martini and a slice of appetizer-sized pizza. As tempted as I was to get another drink, I declined. Po' me, couldn't get her buzz on. O well, soon, very soon! I'm being extra good tomorrow - cutting portions to make up for my small indescretions.

No comments:

Post a Comment