30 March, 2010

Day 14 - Blur

Today was blurry. I don't remember much. We stayed up super late last night sitting by the fire with friends. Then I got up way too early.

Highs:
I can tell you that although I was sleepy enough to sleep 14 days straight, I still had decaf coffee and homemade gluten/egg/dairy free biscuits with blueberries and raspberries for breakfast. Super yummo. I think I have a way better outlook on this than I did the first 7 days of this cleanse. I'm not freaking out anymore about boringness. In fact, I had a great time planning my menu for the week and it includes a bit more variety and creativity. After I got my typical Sunday tasks completed, I took like a 5 hour nap, only to awake and find out it was early evening. I got up so late from my nap that it was dinner time and I was freakin starving. However, I'm proud to say that I patiently cooked my dinner and avoided munching on crap. I made veggie chili with tofu dogs. It was a super nice change of taste.

Lows:
I think I may have been a little hungover from the two beers I had late last night. I don't feel bad about it though. It was a lovely spring night and I nursed them to their fullest potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment