27 March, 2010

Day 12 - On My Own

It was my day off today and I was home alone and on my own.  Luckily for me there was nothing much in the fridge or cupboards so I stayed in line. 

Highs:
After a long walk with the dogs, I enjoyed fresh brewed decaf coffee with soy and then proceeded to finish my book while lazing on the couch with the dogs.  I can eat today but I didn't feel much like it and figured I oughtta be careful to make up for my sins yesterday.  I hung out with my parents in the afternoon.  My dad has this habit of bringing me his famous homemade margaritas when he visits.  They never last long but I dutifully put them in our freezer and covered them up with frozen veggies and a bag of ice - therefore - I was thinking - outta sight, outta mind.  Which worked but I swear I heard my name being called many times that afternoon.  I was sure it was coming from the freezer. 

Lows, I don't think so:
I don't know if I really had any lows today.  I was more at peace b/c I could eat finally.  I made a great tofu veggie dish for dinner while I watched my husband eat pizza.  Oh baby baby, I miss pizza.  We sat by a fire for the better part of the evening and enjoyed late night company of my sister.  I even made her hot tea when she arrived which was not our usual M.O.  Usually it's a big bottle of wine that we have no problem downing together.  However, she went along with it and seemed to enjoy the tea.

I stayed up way too late tonight so I'm gonna go crash now.

No comments:

Post a Comment