24 March, 2010

Day 10 - Liquefied

After 2 protein drinks, lotsa water and a couple of glasses of different kinds of fruit and green vegetable juices, I am swimming in liquids. I've peed over 400 times today. Hunger was not of issue but my general whacky cravings were - like I couldn't get chocolate-covered cashews out of my mind for anything.

Lows:
Late afternoon hit me full force with a big kappow of sleepiness. Probably cuz it's so sunny and warm outside for the first time in a long ass time. I just wanted to curl up on one of those park benches outside and read my book in the lazy afternoon sun - which I did on my lunch but it just wasn't long enough and I didn't get a nap in.

Highs:
Well, the day is almost over. I made it through. I made a deal with my husband for these two days - I told him he has to cook his own dinner because I can't bare the sight of something delicious when all I get is liquids. I was hoping he'd agree to take his little frozen pizza to the neighbors to cook and eat tonight and tomorrow he'll eat fast food but dispose of all evidence before he comes back home! It sure makes the evenings seem longer when I don't spend the half of it cooking dinner. I mean, a protein shake takes 2 seconds to make and 1 minute to drink and then what?  Dare I say that my chin rash is teetering on the edge of disappearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment